Error 1907. Could not register font. Verify that you have sufficient permissions to install font.
Original Title: Windows 7 Installer Error 1907
How to solve this problem" Error 1907.
Could not register font.
Verify that you have sufficient permissions to install font
Anwsers to the Problem Error 1907. Could not register font. Verify that you have sufficient permissions to install font.
Download Error Fixer (Free)
1. Does it happen with a particular font or it happens with all the fonts?
2. Is this issue confined to only fonts installation?
3. Are you an administrator for this computer?
Run SFC scan.
System File Checker (sfc) scan will make Windows replace corrupt or missing system files on your computer.
Steps to perform sfc scan:
Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and select Run as Administrator.
Click Continue or supply Administrator credentials if prompted.
In the Command Prompt window type the following, and press Enter:
Refer this KB article for more information:
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Error 1907. Could not register font. Verify that you have sufficient permissions to install font.
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Error 1907. Could not register font. Verify that you have sufficient permissions to install font.:
How to Fix Error 1907. Could not register font. Verify that you have sufficient permissions to install font. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Download SONY SVE1512H1RB Synaptics PS/2 Port ClickPad driver
,Method to Download SONY VGC-LT10E SigmaTel Audio Driver Update v.6.10.5614.0
,Way to Download SONY VGN-CS118E/R AV Mode Button Utility v.1.1.01.09140 driver
,Method to Download SONY VGN-FW375J/B Alps Pointing Device Driver v.18.104.22.168
,Where to Download SONY VGN-NS270J/S Pioneer BD-ROM BDC-TD01 Firmware Update v.1.03
,Data Export From Quickbooks To Excel
,Date Format In Formula Bar And In The Cell Is Not The Same
,Deleted The Snipping Tool
,Desktop - Open Program Issues
,Desktop Windows Manager Keeps Poping Up & It Reads That There Is A Problem & That Windows Will Check It Out & Send Me An Answer .
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Encoded subject line shown in default email app in WP8, incompatibility
,erroneous calculation of formula which references a circular referenced cell Anwsered
,Solved Error 0X80073AFC while installing prerequisite updates for Internet Explorer 11
,Troubleshoot:Error 12169 unable to access websites.